Polaris razor xp or Can Am maverick xrs - Can-Am Maverick Forum : 2013+ Can-Am Maverick Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-22-2013, 12:07 PM Thread Starter

Polaris razor xp or Can Am maverick xrs

I'm looking at buying a side by side. I will be riding on every type of terrain there is. The Maverick is so new there is not much for reviews. I have it down to 2 different models the razor Xp and the Maverick X rs. I was wondering if I can get some input from you folks that have work or owned some of these machines. Why I should buy one over the other. I've heard the Xp is hard on front diffs. I've looked at the forum and they seem to have all kinds of breakdown with the polaris. But there popular so that goes hand in hand. Thanks for your input. Ps I will be running the S by S stock, no mods just a few accesories.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-22-2013, 02:18 PM

Love, love, LOVE my Mav! Husband has a Rzr 900XP and he says he prefers his (but I think that's just because he's jealous that mine is faster...). I much prefer my Mav but I'm a high tech kind of gal. We ride dunes, trails and offroad. I've had a chance to run dunes and trails -were going offroading this weekend but with the weather in the Midwest unfortunately that just may not happen.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-23-2013, 01:07 AM

Love My Maverick Xrs!! My boss has the Xp, and I think it is alot more room in the cockpit on top of the speed difference. Soo glad I bought the Maverick. .

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-15-2013, 09:54 PM

I have about 150miles in a 900xp. and 85 miles on my new maverick. I love my maverick. The rougher it is the more I like. The shocks are great and the ride is much better.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-18-2013, 02:23 AM

I have 138 miles on my maverick and its more roomyer, more power and we havent had a single issue, both machines r great but the better shocks big horn 2.0 bead locks easyer to read gauges makes it a no brainer and i was in ur same position a month ago.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-18-2013, 10:03 AM

I started out with a rhino for years then I bought a xp900 then when I got the maverick it was night and day. Maverick is by far the best. The only thing I don't like is not being able to lock the diff that sucks when your crawling the rocks
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-24-2013, 08:29 PM

Love my maverick x!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Can-Am Maverick Forum : 2013+ Can-Am Maverick Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page