Expected Delivery Dates Yet? - Can-Am Maverick Forum : 2013+ Can-Am Maverick Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-19-2012, 12:26 AM Thread Starter

Smile Expected Delivery Dates Yet?

Anxious to buy New 2013 Maverick 2 person S x S. Decision made today after
driving 40 miles to sit in an Arctic Wildcat 1000. The thing was built for those under my 6'3" height and 275 lb weight. Knees were an inch away from plastic dash and door corner. From what I've read the Maverick is the same size cabin and comfort as the Commander. I fit most comfortably in it, but articles about it compared less favorably to Razr, and Wildcat. Now the Mav has it all.
So, what are the dealers telling you to anticipate delivery on the Mav?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-20-2012, 11:31 AM

I've heard late December to January for west coast. And February to March for us east coast. I'm waiting even longer for the four seat version.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-26-2012, 03:09 PM

Any idea why it is taking them so long to release these things?
Is there a published release date?

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-27-2012, 04:51 PM

delivery date

I will be asking the Can-am reps tomorrow for a firm answer. I need a real date and someone at Can-am has to know. Or my buddy that works & mgrs SB Motorsports has to know something.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-27-2012, 08:26 PM

Availability

I was told today that Mavs are available on the west coast now. One of my dealers in PA is getting an R and a X RS in December. But only one of each

~JRB~

Life moves pretty fast, If you don't stop to look around once in a while, you could miss it !

~Ferris Bueller~
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-28-2012, 07:09 PM

I just got back from my friends dealership and talking to Can-am the rep for 1 1/2 hrs. He said my San Diego Ca. dealer should be getting their first 2 in a couple weeks. I also signed up for a driving demo their having on Dec 16th. Each dealer is only getting 1 or maybe 2 in these first shipments, then they may get 2 more the following month. So it is a very limited release. I already gave my deposit, so I will be getting the first X-RS they have. I'm lucky to have a friend in a high place. Cant wait. I am a hot rodded 08 Teryx owner hoping to be happy with a Maverick.

Last edited by Desertdog615; 11-28-2012 at 07:12 PM.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 12:50 PM

Patience Sucks!!

Since I have no patience,I am already tired of waiting. It seems stupid that they wont publish a firm delivery date. Why the big secret? What purpose does that serve? The C.A. rep said possibly mid Dec and for sure mid Jan. So I am thinking it will be more like mid January for the west coast before they delivery these things. ERRRRRR
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 07:05 PM

Deposit Made Today

They told me mid-January was a realistic expectation for delivery of my Mav X rs here in central PA. So....Blackman's sold their two units pre-delivery & Two Jack's has a base model Mav up for grabs yet (pre-delivery).

~JRB~

Life moves pretty fast, If you don't stop to look around once in a while, you could miss it !

~Ferris Bueller~
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Roast Beef View Post
They told me mid-January was a realistic expectation for delivery of my Mav X rs here in central PA. So....Blackman's sold their two units pre-delivery & Two Jack's has a base model Mav up for grabs yet (pre-delivery).

~JRB~

Yeah my San Diego dealer has already sold both of their Mavericks before they are delivered. I am getting their frist X-rs, but they should be getting 2 more the following month. The dealer rep said its a limited release so the dealers only get 1 or maybe 2 ea month if they are able to sell them. Man I sure hope it shows up before X-mas. I have week long trip to the dunes planned and don't want to cancel. I have talked to a few guys that have test driven them. They all say the power is AWESOME and overall impression was very good machine. lets hope so.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-18-2012, 06:11 PM

Today!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Can-Am Maverick Forum : 2013+ Can-Am Maverick Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page