New Maverick Owner - Can-Am Maverick Forum : 2013+ Can-Am Maverick Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-19-2013, 10:55 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1
Talking New Maverick Owner

Just picker up a new Maverick Xrs yesterday and have had nothing but a blast with it! I've never been in or on a ATV/UTV with the amount of power this machine puts out. I also own a 2012 Commander X which has been an awsome machine as well, but I'm afraid it won't get used as much, at least until the newness wears off the Maverick. Might be a long time!
Kooldarrin is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-20-2013, 03:14 PM
Junior Member
 
DIRTRACER15's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Illinois
Posts: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooldarrin View Post
Just picker up a new Maverick Xrs yesterday and have had nothing but a blast with it! I've never been in or on a ATV/UTV with the amount of power this machine puts out. I also own a 2012 Commander X which has been an awsome machine as well, but I'm afraid it won't get used as much, at least until the newness wears off the Maverick. Might be a long time!
Awesome man! Glad you like yours. I just got mine two weeks ago and haven't had the chance to ride it off road yet. Getting it out this weekend though and plan on putting it through it's paces.
DIRTRACER15 is offline  
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-20-2013, 09:19 PM
Junior Member
 
Clubin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 27
Great decision. They are so fun! I put 145 miles on mine yesterday. A all day ride. Loved it.
Clubin is offline  
 
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-21-2013, 11:46 PM
Junior Member
 
DIRTRACER15's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Illinois
Posts: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clubin View Post
Great decision. They are so fun! I put 145 miles on mine yesterday. A all day ride. Loved it.
I am jealous. Mine has been looking pretty sitting in the garage. Other than a couple laps around the neighborhood that's where it has been. It's getting used this weekend for sure.
DIRTRACER15 is offline  
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-29-2013, 06:04 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Lynnwod Washington
Posts: 3
I just got mine over the weekend and wow!! I took it out in the mud a little bit and I am impressed so far with it and this weekend I am taking it over to play in the sand to see how it does there but so far a great purchase.
miller7428 is offline  
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-30-2013, 12:12 AM
Junior Member
 
DIRTRACER15's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Illinois
Posts: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by miller7428 View Post
I just got mine over the weekend and wow!! I took it out in the mud a little bit and I am impressed so far with it and this weekend I am taking it over to play in the sand to see how it does there but so far a great purchase.
Got mine out this weekend and scared a few friends with it. The power is amazing and I am getting used to the handling still. Got a few rides planned so I will get to really leg it out then.
DIRTRACER15 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Can-Am Maverick Forum : 2013+ Can-Am Maverick Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome