Rear bumpers??!!?? - Can-Am Maverick Forum : 2013+ Can-Am Maverick Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-11-2013, 08:29 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Lbswank's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 5
Rear bumpers??!!??

So out with some friends the other weekend n we came up on a few people who had a little fender bender on the ole UTVs but the ranger with a big a'' bumper n winch,rear ended a Mavrick n ruined the mavericks weekend that bike was no longer drivable I instantly started looking for a rear bumper( on my phone in the woods) I should have thought bout how exposed those pipes r in the back. Anyways all I see are really two different styles that's it?? Does anybody know where to get a good rear bumper besides the Pre runner style bar???
Lbswank is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-16-2013, 11:28 AM
Junior Member
 
DIRTRACER15's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Illinois
Posts: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lbswank View Post
So out with some friends the other weekend n we came up on a few people who had a little fender bender on the ole UTVs but the ranger with a big a'' bumper n winch,rear ended a Mavrick n ruined the mavericks weekend that bike was no longer drivable I instantly started looking for a rear bumper( on my phone in the woods) I should have thought bout how exposed those pipes r in the back. Anyways all I see are really two different styles that's it?? Does anybody know where to get a good rear bumper besides the Pre runner style bar???
I know what you mean. I have the pre runner rear bumper on mine and it's not gonna take a big hit very well. Me and a buddy are working on a new design for the rear. It will be Cro Moly so light and strong. I will post up a pic when it's complete.
DIRTRACER15 is offline  
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-17-2013, 08:58 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Lbswank's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 5
Yea please post up some pics when you finish that!!!!
Lbswank is offline  
 
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-20-2013, 09:29 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 5
Utv inc has some really nice add on rear cage with a rear bumper built in. Check them out
SuicideJockey is offline  
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-20-2013, 11:00 PM
Junior Member
 
DIRTRACER15's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Illinois
Posts: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lbswank View Post
Yea please post up some pics when you finish that!!!!
Will do! Just about got it finished but work has had me tied up.
DIRTRACER15 is offline  
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-30-2013, 11:23 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 6
Any word on extending the cage and putting in a rear seat in these yet?
Trav1884 is offline  
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-31-2013, 04:19 PM
Junior Member
 
DIRTRACER15's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Illinois
Posts: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trav1884 View Post
Any word on extending the cage and putting in a rear seat in these yet?
I haven't seen anything on it, but not sure how well the rear section would hold up to the extra weight with major mods? Then again I have never been close enough to a conversion to see how they did it on the RZR's
DIRTRACER15 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Can-Am Maverick Forum : 2013+ Can-Am Maverick Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome